This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 9.4 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $194.66.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Suggested Cooling Area:
1,300 - 1,450 sq. ft.
Operating Temp (Indoors):
62 - 89 °F
Operating Temp (Outdoors):
64 - 109°F
Air flow (m3/h):
High - 916 . Medium - 840. Low - 760
Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
High - 61.4. Medium - 59.5. Low - 55.9
Cord length / Plug Type:
Left-Right / Up-Down
2340 / 2298 W
Weights and Dimensions
Window Width (min/max):
31" - 42"
Window Height (min):
- Modes: Dry, Auto, Energy Saver, Sleep
- Fresh Air Vent for air circulation and odor removal
- Thermostat controlled energy saver
- Electronic controls with digital display
- Easy out and washable air filter
- Up to 24 hours timer setting
- Window installation kit included
Sunpentown WA2211S Reviews