This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 10.7 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $116.60.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated
number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Suggested Cooling Area:
700-950 sq. ft.
Operating Temp (Indoors):
62 - 89 °F
Operating Temp (Outdoors):
64 - 109 °F
Air Flow (m3/h) (H/M/L):
710 / 630 / 550
Moisture Removal (Pints/Hr):
Indoor Noise Level (dBA):
High - 59. Medium - 56. Low - 52.
Left-Right / Up-Down
Cord Length / Plug Type:
6 ft / #14 LCDI
26 1/2" - 40 1/2"
- Modes: Dry, Auto, Energy Saver, Sleep
- Fresh Air Vent for air circulation and odor removal
- Thermostat controlled energy saver
- Electronic controls with digital display
- Easy out and washable air filter
- Up to 24 hours timer setting
- Window installation kit included
Sunpentown WA1511S Reviews