Stay COOL or WARM and breathe fresher air with Sunpentown's newest 14,000 BTU units. It ideally cools or heats an area up to 500 sq. ft. It effectively improves air circulation in poorly ventilated spaces and maximizes energy efficiency. Uses new UL required LCDI plug.
WA-1410 models incorporates Ionizer and new UV light technology to effectively kill bacteria.
Self-Evaporating Technology - during the cooling or heating process, water is extracted from the air into the unit. Most of this water is then recycled and used to cool the cooling coils and make it run more efficiently, cooling as well as energy. Continuous drainage highly recommended when using Heating mode.
Note: Exhaust hose installation required (all standard accessories included). These units require a dedicated 20A circuit.
Purpose of UV Light
WA-1410 models incorporate the technology of UV Germicidal lighting (UV-C) to effectively inactivate microorganisms. Due to its short wavelength (200 to 270nm), UV-C penetrate outer membranes of bacteria, yeasts, molds and viruses - attacking the DNA which makes up their structure. By breaking the chains within the DNA, the microorganism is then unable to reproduce and die. UV Germicidal light has proven effective in a growing number of applications where control of microorganisms is important.
Dimensions & Weight
Package Dimensions (DxWxH):
22" x 16" x 32"
Power Consumption - Cooling:
1250 Watts/13 ~ 16 Amps
Window Kit Material:
Operating Temp - Cooling:
64.4 ~ 110°F
62 ~ 90°F
Digital w/ Remote
115V/60 Hz/1 Phase
Max Room Size:
500 sq. ft.
Exhaust Pipe Max Length:
Exhaust Pipe Diameter:
Window Kit Length:
Requires minimum 20A dedicated circuit.
- Re-start IC (unit restarts when power resumes after a power failure)
- Digital temperature display
- Fire resistant PVC plastic housing
- Removes moisture (dehumidifier functions automatically in AC mode)
- Dual activated carbon filter removes odor
- Dual washable air filter collects dust particles
- Easy-grip handle and large casters for easy mobility
- Digital thermostat control
- Choice of programmable timer or continuous operation
- Directional air discharge louvers
- Extendable exhaust hose (up to 5 ft.)
- Built-in water tank or extended water tube for continuous drainage