Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 343 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.04.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.0 Cu. Ft.
13.9 Cu. Ft.
18.9 Cu. Ft.
Dual Knob/Single Thermostat
Door Bin 2:
Sliding Utility Tray
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
- Resource Saver Refrigerator
- This Resource Saver top mount refrigerator exceeds the minimum federal energy standard by 30% and uses less energy each year than a 40-watt light bulb.
- Allows door swing to be changed to accommodate user preference.
- The adjustable glass shelves are transparent for a cleaner, brighter interior. Adjust them up, down or remove them completely.
- Adjustable Opaque Gallon Door Bins
- Free up interior space with these adjustable door bins that provide enough room to store a gallon of milk.
- Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Helps make temperature management easy with a location in the front of the refrigerator.
- Clear Humidity-Controlled Crispers
- Maintain store-bought freshness longer by adjusting the humidity-controlled crisper. A higher humidity level is ideal for leafy vegetables while a lower setting helps keep fruit fresh.
- Optional Automatic Ice Maker (Part no. ECKMF94)
Whirlpool W9RXXMFW Reviews