In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
Line Series Classic with LCD display
Auto program; Time; Heavy; Normal white/color; Quick white/color; Super quick; Easy care/sportswear; Synthetics; Wool/hand program; Rinse; Spinning; Drain
Delay Start (24 Hours):
Vibration Reducing Quattro Suspension:
Rubber Bellow Eliminating SmartSeal:
Stainless Steel, Inner and Outer
Comfort and Safety
Remaining Time Indicator:
Water Overfill Protection:
Waterproof Bottom Plate:
Maximized Water Inlet Time:
Anti Block Drain Pump:
Compartment for Liquid Detergent:
Yes, detergent compartment
Dimensions and Capacity
Depth with Door Open:
- Vibrations in a washing machine contribute to wear and reduce the life span.
- This washing machine has been constructed extra sturdy by building it on four powerful shock absorbers rather than two shock-absorber legs. With this ASKO unique Quattro construction the outer drum rests on four supporting spring legs firmly attached to a
- The entire construction stands inside the machine and spinning at even 1800 rpm can be done virtually free of vibrations. This also increases the life span.
- Thanks to SmartSeal it's easy to recognize an ASKO washing machine. ASKO is the only manufacturer building machines without rubber bellows. The Quattro construction allows the door to be sealed directly onto the drum assembly without protruding into the
24 lb Capacity
- The XL washers have a volume of 2.83 cu.ft., enabling a wash load of up to 24 lb. The higher capacity means fewer wash loads. The larger drum space also ensures less wrinkles and tangling of clothes, giving you optimum wash performance.
Stainless Steel Drum
- Both the inner and outer drum are made of stainless steel. Unlike a cheaper plastic drum it is more durable, has higher quality and allows you to wash at higher temperatures and spin at higher spin speeds.
- These washers are fitted with an induction motor without carbon brushes. This robust motor means that the machine can cope with the highest spin speed, reduces the noise level and also increases the life span of the machine.
- An intelligent program that is extremely flexible since it does the thinking for you.
- It adjusts the water consumption and the main wash time depending on load and chosen temperature.
- It also optimizes the number of rinses depending on the amount of laundry.
- This Auto program is not only convenient and easy to use, it also saves energy since the amount of water and running time are adjusted according to the amount of laundry.
- A smaller load means less water and energy consumption.