The Avanti W789SA is a fully automatic washer that full meets 2004 energy standards. It's a compact washer with a surprisingly large loading capacity tucked under the bi-folding lid.
It is a paragon of convenience from its digital control display panel with 4 wash settings to its softener and bleach dispenser. It also sports a detergent case and a level adjustment knob.
The wash tub is made of stainless steel, so it won't rust or chip. Two separate inlets are provided for hot and cold water. The base is rust-proof, and the drain hose and pump are built-in.
Dimensions & Weight
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD):
34" x 21 1/4" x 22"
Carton Dimensions (HxWxD):
38 1/4" x 22 3/4" x 22 3/4"
- Meets 2004 Energy Standards
- Digital Control Display Panel
- Stainless Steel Wash Tub (Won't Rust Or Chip)
- Compact Washer With Large Loading Capacity
- Softener Dispenser/Bleach Dispenser
- Easy To Move With Rollers And Inset Handles
- Two Separate Inlets For Hot And Cold Water