In 1950, an enterprising young Swedish farmer named Karl-Erik Andersson set out to build his mother a different kind of washer. A unique, energy- and water-efficient machine that would reflect a farmer's love and respect for nature. One with superior cleaning power and reliability that could heat water, spin, and even boast durable, state-of-the-art, stainless steel drums. A washing machine like no other. So the young farmer built his amazing washer, surpassing even his meticulous mother's high standards. Indeed, the results were so extraordinary, he was convinced to share his creation with others. So he built a world-class engineering and manufacturing facility right on the family farm - where it stands to this day - and a new company was born. The company we now call ASKO.
Today, ASKO is an international corporation with a full line of high-performance washers, dryers and dishwashers. ASKO appliances still do a better job of cleaning with a fraction of the water, electricity and detergent of ordinary machines. Every component is constructed of steel rather than plastic wherever possible. And every ASKO product is still built with Scandinavian quality and environmental sensitivity - just as Karl-Erik Andersson intended. In short, ASKO appliances are some of the best-performing, most ecology-friendly, and longest lasting on earth. Made especially for those - like a certain Swedish mother - who appreciate the difference.
No matter what life throws at you, ASKO has the perfect UltraCare system to make short work of your laundry. From the high-efficiency, high-performance UltraCare Family size to the supersized UltraCare XXL workhorse, ASKO has the right sized laundry system for any family, large or small.
This washer uses 140 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.53.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Hidden, Line Series Style Control
Full Graphic LCD
SuperRinse (up to 7 Rinses):
Max. Wash Temperature:
Up to 205 degrees F (Kills Bacteria)
Automatic Load Balancing:
Exclusive 2 Plus 1 Warranty Protection
Full integrated, requires custom door panel and handle
Side/Side, Stacked, Under-counter
T793FI / T793CFI
Internal Water Heater:
Stainless Steel, Inner and Outer
Smart Seal Door Gasket:
A.D.A Height Compliant:
Performance and Ratings
41 dB(A) wash / 70 dB(A) spin
As little as 6.6 Gal.
ISO9001 Certified for Quality Standards:
ISO14001 Certified for Environmental Quality:
Dimensions and Capacity
Depth with Door Open:
33 1/2" to 34 1/2"
2.44 cu. ft. (I.E.C.) / 2.12 cu. ft. (D.O.E.)
Convenience and Features
- World's Only Fully Integrated Washer
- Line Series Style Control
- Program Memory Recalls Last Used
- SuperRinse up to 7 Rinses
- Cold Water Fill for Optimum Fabric Care
- Coin Trap - Easy Front Access
- Wash Temperature up to 205 degrees F (Kills Bacteria)
- Auto Wash Adapts to Fabric Type and Quality
- Exclusive 2 Plus 1 Warranty Protection
- Fully Integrated Washer (requires custom door panel)
- Induction Motor - quiet and long lasting
- 100 Percent Factory Tested
- Installation - Side/Side, Stacked, Under-counter
- Matching Dryers: T793FI / T793CFI
- Internal Water Heater - Guarantees Temperature
- Stainless Steel Inner and Outer Drums
- Electronic, Automatic Door Latch
- AquaBlock Leak Protection
- 8Steel Quality Construction
- 2.44 cu. ft. (I.E.C.) / 2.12 cu. ft. (D.O.E.) Drum
- Noise level 41 dB(A) wash / 70 dB(A) spin
- SensiSave Ensures Lowest Water Used
- 6.6 Gallon Water Usage (as little as)
- ISO9001 Certified for Quality Standards
- ISO14001 Certified for Environmental Quality
- Quattro Suspension System
- Front Load, Tumble Action Cleaning
Asko Designer W6984FI Reviews