Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
This 30" gas cooktop's 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner delivers precise temperature control that's perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces, while two 12,500 BTU Power burners give you more cooking power whenever you need it. Easy-to-clean continuous cast-iron, matte-finish grates, dishwasher-safe knobs and sealed burners will also keep your cooktop looking like new.
Liquid Propane (LP) Gas Conversion:
Yes - Kit Included
Left Front Burner High:
Right Front Burner High:
Left Rear Burner High:
Right Rear Burner High:
30" Porcelain-on-Steel Cooktop
Right Front: 12,500 BTU Power Burner
Left Rear: 12,500 BTU Power Burner
- Two 12,500 BTU Power burners give you more cooking power whenever you need it.
Right Rear: 9,200 BTU Burner
- A 9,200 BTU burner offers plenty of heat for everyday cooking tasks.
Left Front: 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer burner's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
Dishwasher-Safe, Continuous Cast-Iron, Matte-Finish Grates
- Cast-iron, matte-finish grates cover the whole cooking surface, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere on the cooktop.
- The easy-to-clean grates are dishwasher safe, and their matte finish resists wear and tear.
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
- Meets ADA push/pull force and reach range guidelines.