A brand is like an enduring promise that needs to be fulfilled continuously. Miele adheres to this promise with the utmost commitment. For more than 115 years, Miele stands for highest product quality. Miele - that means durability, reliability, security and peace of mind. As part of this philosophy, Miele avows itself to Germany as its center of production. Ninety percent of the total value creation is generated here. "Made in Germany" is a promise of quality and Miele strives to fulfill the high requirements of their customers and provide them with appliances of the highest quality and tested durability to make their lives more comfortable. Available at AJ Madison.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 115 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
This clothes washer uses 139 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15.42.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stainless Steel Honeycomb
Digital Program Countdown Display:
Wash Programs / Options
MasterCare Wash Programs:
Standard Wash Programs:
Water Temperature Settings:
6 (0 - 1,300 RPM)
Program Sequence Lights:
33 3/8" - 34 1/8"
- Miele's RemoteVision Wi-Fi technology creates a 'virtual link' between your appliance and our monitoring center, ensuring complete peace of mind
7 Wash Programs
- Including custom, silk, wrinkle-free, normal, woolens, handwash and sanitize
11 MasterCare Programs
- Including denim/jeans, delicates, extra white, dress shirts, quick rinse, table linens, outerwear, comforters, drain/spin, express and beach towels
Stainless Steel Honeycomb Wash Drum
- Forged from the very best stainless steel with a unique convex pattern that resembles a honeycomb, Miele's Honeycomb Drum both enhances cleaning performance and reduces fabric wear
Large LCD Screen
- LCD display is intuitive and easy to read