Viking Professional Cooking
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Available at AJ Madison.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
Heavy-duty; Professional Size
Certified for Outdoor Use:
Commercial Type Baffle Filter System:
One Year Full Warranty:
Five Year Limited Warranty:
Rust through on all Stainless Steel Components
Cosmetic Parts such as glass, painted items, and
Number of Lights:
2; 50 Watt Holgen Lights with Dimmer Control
Number of Filters:
Exterior Duct Cover:
10"; Sold Separately
Interior Max. Amps:
9.0A; 11.4A; 11.8A
Exterior Max. Amps:
6.1/6.8A; 8.4/9.1A; 8.8/9.5A
In-Line Max. Amps:
7.9A; 10.2A; 10.6A
Available Ventilator Kits
Interior Ventilator Kits:
Exterior Ventilator Kits:
1,200 CFM or 1,500 CFM
In-Line Ventilator Kits:
Duct Cover Width:
- Eat more and clean less. Dishwasher safe baffle filters, removable grease trough catches, and less interior space to be cleaned make for easy cleanup.
- With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Viking 18" high outdoor hoods should be installed in a covered non-enclosed area and should be protected from the elements as much as possible.
- Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Commercial Type Styling
- Up and away. Efficiently remove grease and vapors from the air with commercial-type design and styling.
Commercial-Type Baffle Filter System
- Efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products.
- Easily removed for quick cleaning.
- Catches liquefied grease; making cleanup quick and easy.
Design of Low Profile Filter System
- Means less interior hood space to be cleaned.
Stainless Steel Liner
- For increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning.