Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Available in every Professional finish, Viking wall hoods complement the classic line of products in every way - heavy-duty construction, performance, and style. Quick to clear the air, a Viking hood kit also fits the bill as an easy professional upgrade for your existing recirculating system.
120VAC/60Hz, 5.6 Amps
7" (17.8 cm) Round
23 7/8" (60.6 cm)
10" (25.4 cm)
21" (53.3 cm)
Appearance and Design
- Recommended for use with 24" wide non-griddle/grill ranges, for larger equipment; use 18" high hood
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- 460 CFM interior-power ventilator comes standard with product
- Variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite/most-used setting
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Wall and Island Hood Duct Covers
- Available in finishes to match rangehoods
- Protect wall space below hood
- Create a continuous finish between cooking surface and hood
- Low maintenance, easy to clean
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Wall Hood Warming Shelf Panels
- Hold cookware and condiments
- Fold up/down, heavy-duty warming shelves (non-removable) factory installed on stainless steel (SS) backsplash
- 15 7/8" wide by 10 1/8" deep
- Available in stainless steel (SS) only
- Decorative yet functional trim must be factory installed
- Available for front of wall hoods (CR or BR)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Eggplant (EP)
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items