15" Undecounter Wine Storage with Dual-Pane Argon-Filled Glass Door
Give your wine collection the professional treatment with this 15" wine storage unit from Viking Professional. 5 full extension shelves are capable of storing up to 24 bottles of wine, and can be removed to store magnum or unusually sized bottles. Electronic controls and a digital readout allow you to easily adjust the temperature between 40° - 65° F. Anti-vibration technology ensures that this unit operates at a low 39 dB sound rating. The dual-paned argon-filled glass door both allows you to easily see your wine without opening the refrigerator and actually protects the wine from harmful UV radiation ensuring your wine tastes exactly as it should.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
24 Wine Bottles
Number of Shelves:
5 Full Extension
LED Display Lighting
40° - 65° F
Built-in or Freestanding
Door Swing Reversible:
Dimensions and Weight
34 1/4" - 35"
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 44 to 68 degrees F
Forced Air Cooling System
- Forced Air Cooling System with 700 BTU compressor
- Super quiet 39 dB sound rating
Full Extension Adjustable Shelves
- 5 full extension adjustable and removable wine shelves are vinyl coated to reduce vibration
- Tru-Flush models install flush in 24" deep cutouts for a seamless look
Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- Shelves are removable to store magnum or larger bottles
- Dual-panel argon-filled low E glass door protects wine from harmful heat and light
- Maple wood wine shelf fronts
Available at AJ Madision