Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Prevent premature aging and sedimentation of your wines with Viking undercounter wine cellar. The 24" model offers six wire shelves to store up to 54 wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist.
Low-E Argon-Filled Glass Door:
Hidden Touchpad Electronic
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amps
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door 90°:
Min. Height from Bottom:
Max. Height from Bottom:
Undercounter Cutout Dimensions
24" for cabinet only. If door is recessed between cabinets, cabinet cutout must be 24 1/4".
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Six wire shelves store up to 54 wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist.
- Roller shelves extend for easy loading and unloading.
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place.
- Shelves can be removed to store larger bottles.
- Low-E argon-filled glass doors.
- Maple wood facings provide additional ultraviolet protection.
- Low-intensity interior lighting.
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output.
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch.
- Keyed door lock provides protection for stored wines.
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle.
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Clear or fluted glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.