Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Ideal additions for any kitchen, bar, or entertaining area, the undercounter/freestanding refrigerated beverage center features special beverage shelves and a wine rack. The 24" model features a wire shelf with a flip-up section to store large containers, two full-depth tempered-glass shelves, and two wine shelves in the bottom which can hold 14 bottles horizontally.
1 Split Flip-Up
Tempered Glass Shelves:
6.1 Cu. Ft.
Hidden Touchpad Electronic
LED Digital Temperature:
40°F - 65°F (4°C - 18°C)
Low-E Argon-Filled Glass Doors:
Adjustable Leveling Legs:
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 15 Amp
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door 90°:
Min. Height from Bottom:
Max. Height from Bottom:
Undercounter Cutout Dimensions
24" for cabinet only. If door is recessed between cabinets, cabinet cutout must be 24 1/4".
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40-65°F (4-18°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 6.1 cubic feet of storage.
- Top wire shelf has 6-1/2" split flip-up section to chill or store open wine bottles or large containers.
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf, combined with the top two wire shelves, hold 128 12-oz. cans.
- Full-depth shelf creates distinct temperature zone for wine storage.
- Two wine shelves in bottom cradles 14 bottles horizontally.
- Shelves can be removed to store large bottles.
- Low-E argon filled glass doors.
- Interior light turns on when door is opened or by switch to illuminate contents.
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle.
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Available in a clear glass door or fluted glass door.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) with black interior.
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.