Vinotemp International, a leader in the wine storage industry, has been building premium wine cabinets for over 20 years. Vinotemp is a full-service manufacturer of custom wood wine cabinets and racking, Wine-Mate cooling systems, and a distributor of quality metal wine cellars. They specialize in all aspects of the wine storage industry with an emphasis on customization. Since 1985, they have sold over 250,000 wine cellars in the U.S. and overseas.
These energy-efficient wine cellars come with a variety of looks. From dual-zone coolers to the exciting iCellar design of the 12TEDi, Vinotemp Eco Series wine coolers have the features and style you're looking for. Plus, the Eco Series features environmentally-friendly thermoelectric cooling technology.
The Vinotemp VT-12TEDS-2Z wine cooler is a dual-zone thermoelectric wine cooler with a capacity of approximately 12 bottles. Accurately control the temperature of your wine with two separate zones that can be individually set for optimal red and white wine temps. The thermoelectric cooling system of this unit, which involves very few moving parts, helps protect your wine from unnecessary vibration. Thermoelectric cooling is not only good for your valuable wine collection and energy efficiency but also for the environment, because this type of cooling does not use ozone-depleting chemicals like CFCs. This attractive wine cellar includes dual-paned glass windows, which have better insulation properties, better UV protection, and also are easier to clean. Featuring a black cabinet, stainless steel door trim and handle, and sturdy wood shelf racking for individual bottle storage, this compact wine cooler is perfect for your smaller storage needs.
Dimensions & Weights
Digital Temperature Display
1 (59°F) kWh/24 hours
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 12
- Dual-zone wine cooler provides storage for red and white wines simultaneously at the ideal temperatures you select
- Freestanding cellar with dual-paned thermal door
- Stainless steel trim with black body
- Energy-efficient thermoelectric cooling
- Ultra-quiet, vibration-free operation
- Independent temperature controls for each zone
- Digital display with push button operation
- Temperature range: 44°-66°F
- For freestanding installation only