Vinotemp International, a leader in the wine storage industry, has been building premium wine cabinets for over 20 years. Vinotemp is a full-service manufacturer of custom wood wine cabinets and racking, Wine-Mate cooling systems, and a distributor of quality metal wine cellars. They specialize in all aspects of the wine storage industry with an emphasis on customization. Since 1985, they have sold over 250,000 wine cellars in the U.S. and overseas.
These energy-efficient wine cellars come with a variety of looks. From dual-zone coolers to the exciting iCellar design of the 12TEDi, Vinotemp Eco Series wine coolers have the features and style you're looking for. Plus, the Eco Series features environmentally-friendly thermoelectric cooling technology.
The VT-12TEDS is an attractive freestanding cellar with double-paned glass door installed on it. The key features of double-paned doors have already been proven in the construction industry. They have better insulation properties, better UV protection, and are easier to clean. This energy efficiency will lead to less electricity usage and savings in energy bills throughout the years.
This unit has a black cabinet with stainless door trim and handle. Sturdy shelf racking is specially designed for individual bottle storage.
Dimensions & Weights
Digital Temperature Display
0.8 (59°F) kWh/24 hours
Maximum Temperature Difference:
- Approx. Bottle Capacity: 12
- Attractive free-standing cellar with black body and stainless steel trim
- Thermoelectric temperature control
- Sturdy shelf racking for individual bottle storage
- Double-paned glass door offers additional insulation and UV protection
- Digital temperature display
- 3 pull-out chrome shelves
- Easy push button controls
- Temperature range: 50°-64°F
- Maximum ambient room temperature 90°F
- Freestanding unit, cannot be built in