30" French Door Single Wall Oven
The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance as other Viking Professional ovens. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm's reach.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
*Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry.
*11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, TruConvec Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof.
*Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
*Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
*Save time and energy with the NO-PREHEAT option when using convection bake utilizing the Patented Viking Convection system.
*EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready Preheat ensures super-fast preheating.
*Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control.
*Oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide Full Extension rack.
*Three halogen lights offer excellent visibility.
*Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete.
*Meat probe feature sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached.
Easy Operation and Clean-up
*Steam clean in only 20 minutes - perfect for light and medium cleaning.
*Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
*Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit LED Lights when unit is turned on.
*Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides easy clean-up.
4-Wire Ground, 240V, 50A
Wire in Unit:
No. 10 Ground Wire in Conduit
Oven Interior Dimensions
Dimensions and Weight
Depth to Edge of Doors:
Depth with Doors Open:
4.7 cu. ft. Large Capacity Oven
- Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
Open Both Doors with One Hand
- Easily open either French-Door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection
- Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
Concealed Bake Element
- Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean-up easy.
TruConvec Convection Cooking
- TruConvec Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
Gourmet-Glo Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler
- Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
TruGlide Full Extension Rack
- Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide Full Extension Rack.
Rapid Ready Preheat System
- Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
CoolLit LED Lights
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with exclusive CoolLit LED lights when unit is turned on.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.