Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
As a gourmet, you want to fill your kitchen with only the freshest ingredients - including the air. And Viking ventilation systems not only silently subdue even the most pungent cooking aromas, they look fantastic doing it.
You also have plenty of looks to choose from. Although the styles are divided into Professional Series and Designer Series, feel free to mix and match. A Designer hood looks great above a Professional range, and vice versa. It's your kitchen. It's your taste.
29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
4" (10.2 cm)
12" (30.5 cm)
Appearance and Design
- Perfect for applications when exterior ducting isn't an option
- Easily convert current Professional 10" high wall hoods with standard interior-power ventilator (VWH3010) to ductless/recirculating models
- Kits include charcoal filters, top vent/grille, and installation hardware
- Filters supplied with the hood work with the charcoal filters to remove cooking by-products and odors
- Top vent/grille directs "clean" air out of the canopy and away from the cooking area
- 4" high grille easily installs on top of hood
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items