24" Refrigerated Drawers with Full Extension Drawers
Get the best in complementary refrigeration with these easy-to-use refrigerated drawers from Viking. With a total capacity of 5.3 cu. ft. this model offers one of the largest undercounter refrigerator storage spaces on the market. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel both on the exterior and in the interior, this refrigerator offers a modern look as well as enhanced durability. Two drawers fully extend and are each capable of holding 200 Lbs. so there's no limit to what you can store. Thanks to super quiet technology, this model produces only 39 dB so extra refrigeration doesn't mean extra noise.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
5.3 Cu. Ft.
32° - 39° F
Dimensions and Weight
34 1/4" - 35"
34 1/2" Min.
Forced Air Cooling System
- Forced air cooling system with 700 BTU compressor
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 32° - 39° F
Full Extension Drawers
- Two full extension drawers each offer a weight capacity of 200 Lbs., as much as the entire combined weight of the unit itself
- Super quiet 39 dB sound rating so you can have extra refrigeration without having to worry about extra noise
- Tru-Flush models install flush in 24" deep cutouts for a seamless look
Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- Stainless steel construction in both the interior and the exterior offer superior durability so you know your investment is sure to last
- Door lock included for outdoor security
- Digital temperature readout