24" Undercounter Refrigerator with 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity
Enjoy the comfort and ease of additional refrigeration in your backyard. With this built-in or freestanding refrigerator from Viking, you can always keep refreshments close at hand. Designed to install flush in a 24" deep cutout, this refrigerator integrates seamlessly into your existing cabinetry. Two wire shelves fully extend and are capable of storing up to 54 12-oz. cans each. Stainless steel construction stands up to the elements, and the door lock provides additional outdoor security. With 5.3 cu. ft. of total space, you can always keep all favorite beverages and snacks within reach outdoors.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
5.3 cu. ft.
Number of Shelves:
2 Full Extension Adjustable
Shelf Weight Capacity:
Shelf Storage Capacity:
54 12-oz. cans
33° - 39° F
Dimensions and Weight
34 1/4" - 35"
34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
Forced Air Cooling System
- Forced air cooling system with 700 BTU compressor
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout adjusts temperature from 33 to 39 degrees F
Full Extension Adjustable Shelving
- Refrigerator includes two full extension adjustable and removable wire shelves
- Super quiet 39 dB sound rating
- Tru-Flush models install flush in 24" deep cutouts for a seamless look
Stainless Steel Interior and Exterior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior cabinet
- Agency certified for outdoor use
- Each shelf accommodates 54 12-oz. cans