Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
Whether you intend to grill it, smoke it, wok it, cook it on a rotisserie or in an oven, there's a Viking product with the professional performance to do the job right. There are Viking warming drawers to keep your food fresh after it comes off the fire, and Viking outdoor hoods to keep the fresh air fresh. There's a full line of Viking refrigerated storage and dispensers to make sure your favorite brew or nicely aged Chardonnay stays at the perfect temperature. And Viking stainless steel cabinets will keep you from running back and forth to the kitchen. All you need for a perfect backyard outing are some wonderful guests and a day of sunshine.
Available in six sizes, these commercial-type grill bases complement any Viking outdoor grill perfectly, while adding essential storage space.
53 7/8" (136.8 cm)
34 1/2" (87.6 cm)
- Complete stainless steel construction
- Professional-style handles match the look of Viking outdoor appliances
- All cabinets are 30" deep
- Drawers equipped with full extension slides
- Fully concealed door hinges
- Doors may be adjusted to mount left or right hinge
- Heavy-duty, adjustable legs (same as used on ranges)
- Optional, clip-on toe kicks ship standard with all cabinets and accessories
Optional Accessories Available
- VCF90 - 3" (each side) inner corner filler strip for use in 90° turns
- VCF135 - 3" (each side) inner corner filler strip for use in 135° turns
- VFLR4 - 4" general filler strip used for spacing between cabinets
- VBPFLR4 - 4" general filler strip used as a back panel or when spacing is neccessary with a grill against a non-combustible surface
- VOCF90 - 4" (each side) outer corner filler strip used to connect two back panels at a 90° angle and add countertop support. Shipped with two unattached side panels
- VOCF135 - 4" (each side) outer corner filler strip used to connect two back panels at a 135° angle and add countertop support. Shipped with two unattached side panels
- VSP30 - Base Side Panel for all non-tower cabinets
- VBP53 - 53" wide back panel for use with VQBO5322
- One-year full - in-home repairs
- Two-year limited - door hinges and drawer slides
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components