Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
Whether you intend to grill it, smoke it, wok it, cook it on a rotisserie or in an oven, there's a Viking product with the professional performance to do the job right. There are Viking warming drawers to keep your food fresh after it comes off the fire, and Viking outdoor hoods to keep the fresh air fresh. There's a full line of Viking refrigerated storage and dispensers to make sure your favorite brew or nicely aged Chardonnay stays at the perfect temperature. And Viking stainless steel cabinets will keep you from running back and forth to the kitchen. All you need for a perfect backyard outing are some wonderful guests and a day of sunshine. Available at AJ Madison.
Entertain from sunrise to sunset with outdoor refreshment stations. A sink, cutting board, insulated bottle bath and ice bin, high shelf, and storage rails offer everything you need to wet anyone's whistle. The 24" and 41" wide models can be built-in, and the 41" wide model may also be ordered as a portable unit.
Professional Style Faucet:
Stainless Steel Condiment Bins:
Insulated Bottle Bath:
High-Shelf with Rail:
Large Capacity Storage Drawer:
Pullout Trash Container:
Removable Trash Container:
Fold-Down Left Side Shelf:
Fold-Down Shelf In Back:
Overall Width With Shelf Extended:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth With Back Shelf Extended:
Overall Height To Top Of Landing Edge:
Overall Height To Top Of High Shelf:
- Commercial-style appearance/design.
- Cold water sink with professional style faucet.
- Bin behind sink is large enough to hold drink/juice containers and two liter bottles.
- Four 6" x 4" stainless steel condiment bins.
- Cutting board which can slide to fit over sink.
- Insulated bottle bath located under countertop surface holds large amounts of ice, keeping drinks cold.
- High-shelf with rail conveniently holds drink glasses and other items.
- Speed rail holds five standard wine or liquor bottles.
- Bottle opener with bottle cap catch.
- Large capacity storage drawer protects items against the elements.
- Pullout trash container is removable for easy use.
- One 16" x 24" fold-down left side shelf.
- Fold-down shelf in back provides additional surface area.
- Four heavy duty casters provide maneuverability as well as stability.
- Available in Stainless Steel.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.