Vario Teppanyaki Grill 200 Series
The Teppanyaki Grill VP230 allows roasting, cooking or warming directly on a single, smooth metal surface with up to 1,800 watts of power. The control panel is available in aluminium or stainless steel.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppanyaki grills.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Integrated Control Panel
Cooking Zones / Combinations
Number Of Cooking Zones:
Heating Element, Output:
240°F - 480°F
Number Of Power Levels:
Features / Accessories
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Stainless Steel Sandwich Surface:
Residual Heat Indicator:
Total Electrical Rating:
Dimensions and Weights
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series to a harmonic unity.
- Generous control panel for comfortable and secure operation.
- Cooking directly on the stainless steel surface, without the use of pots or pans.
- Exact temperature control up to 480°C.
- Useable area: W 8-7/8" x D 15-9/16".
- Electronic temperature control from 240°F to 480°F.
- Heating element with 1,800 Watt.
- Shot-blasted stainless steel frame with a sanded and seamlessly-welded stainless steel cooking surface.
- Pre-heat and residual heat indicator.