Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking microwave provides an array of powerful settings. In addition to an extra-large capacity, the VMOS also offers exceptional features like warm/hold and sensor cooking.
Max. Amp Usage:
1.5 kW 13.0 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
24 3/8" to 24 11/16"
16 3/4" to 17"
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
- Sensor adjusts cooking times and power levels for a variety of foods and quantities.
- Breakfast and Lunch options for cooking and re-heating popular food items.
- 15 Minute Dinners and Preset Recipes each offer 5 recipes with easy-to-follow steps.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes.
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 2.0 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Place on countertop, in a 30" or 36" wide Multi-Use Chamber, or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit (listed below - sold separately).
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers.
- Available in 27", 30" and 36" widths.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.