Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The Professional convection microwave hood provides convenient cooking features with the addition of built-in ventilation. The convection microwave oven offers real convection cooking to brown and crisp evenly, while the built-in exhaust system eliminates smoke and odors.
Automatic Open/Close Drawer:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
103 Lbs. (46.7 kg)
Interior Oven Dimensions
- Commercial-type styling and design.
- Opens and closes with the touch of a button.
- 11 pre-set sensor cook options.
- Sensor popcorn/sensor reheat - pop popcorn and reheat foods without calculating times.
- Automatic sensor defrost function.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes.
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
Functional Oven Cavity
- Maximum functionality in minimized space.
- Place underneath countertop or under any electric or gas wall oven.
- Built-in trim kit not required.
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.