Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
In addition to the features in the microwave oven, Viking convection microwave oven offers real convection cooking to brown and crisp evenly. It even preheats for baking perfection.
Max. Amp Usage:
1.55 kW 13.0 Amps
Approx. Shipping Weight:
20 1/8" Min.
18 11/16" Min.
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, re-heating foods, and popping popcorn.
- Four convection settings:
- Manual convection setting option.
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings.
- Offers convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods, while using microwave energy to cook interior.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Child Lock safety feature locks control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 cubic ft. oven capacity.
- 15-3/8" diameter turntable.
- Place on countertop or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit.
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers.
- Available in 27", 30", and 36" widths.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.