Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
With induction cooking, a magnetic field instantly transforms your cookware into the heat source - and an extremely efficient one, at that. Commercial-grade technology ensures professional power, reliability, and precision control. Viking Induction cooktops are compatible with all Viking cookware as well as most other high-end brands of stainless steel and enamel cookware.
Right Front Surface Element Rating:
Right Rear Surface Element Rating:
3300 Watt Boost, 2300 Watts
Center Front Surface Element Rating:
Center Rear Surface Element Rating:
Left Front Surface Element Rating:
3700 Watt Boost, 2300 Watts
Left Rear Surface Element Rating:
4-Foot Flexible Conduit:
240-208V; 50/60 Hz - 3-Wire Conduit with a No. 10 Ground Wire.
Maximum Amp Usage:
240V/208V 46.3 Amps
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth from Rear:
Overall Height from Bottom:
34 5/8" Min. to 35 3/4" Max.
19 1/8" Min. to 20" Max.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- MagneQuick induction power generators utilize magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- Power Management system speeds boil time for your favorite dishes as well as providing a quick simmer for sauces.
- Induction 36" Wide cooktop.
- Left front - 8", 3,700 watt boost/2,300 watt element.
- Left rear - 6", 1,400 watt element.
- Center front - 7", 1,850 watt element.
- Center back - 7", 1,850 watt element.
- Right front - 6", 1,400 watt element.
- Right rear - 8", 3,300 watt boost/2,300 watt element.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Glass ceramic top with stainless steel frame/control panel.
- Extremely durable, wear-resistant surface.
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Stainless Steel/Black (SB) featuring black glass and knobs.
- Stainless Steel/White (SW) featuring white glass and knobs.
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for knob bezels, control panel frame and nameplate.
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Five-year limited warranty - surface burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.