Vario 400 Series Installation Accessories
Vario 400 Series Optional Installation Accessories
Vario Induction Wok Cooktop - 400 Series
The VI 414 induction wok is ideal in connection with the wok ring for the original wok with round bottom - and the perfect appliance for lovers of Asian cuisine. Automatic pot detection also includes classic cookware up to 15 inches in diameter. The booster function can temporarily increase the power by about 50 percent, allowing not only intensive searing but also especially rapid heating of large quantities of liquid.
With the new Vario 400 Series modular cooktops, multiple solutions are available to fit each individual's taste. For the first time ever, the grill, Teppan Yaki, steamer or deep fryer can be freely be combined with induction or gas cooktops in 15" and 36" widths to create a beautifully-styled unit.
The new Vario 400 Series can be surface or flush mounted thanks to the precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
Overhead hood, retractable AL 400 or VL 414 downdraft ventilation may be used with the Vario 400 Series.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Control Knobs In Furniture Front
Brushed Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Glass Ceramic Cooktop:
Cooktop Flush In The Worktop:
Cooking Zones / Combinations
Number Of Cooking Zones:
Features / Accessories
Electronic Output Control:
Number Of Output Levels:
Residual Heat Display:
Booster Function: Number Of Cooking Zones:
Wok Pan Support:
Stainless Steel Appliance Cover:
Total Connected Load:
Voltage / Hertz:
240/208V / 60Hz
39" without Plug (Hardwire Required)
Dimensions and Weights
- 11" cooking zone with 3,600 Watt booster function.
- Ideal for the original round-bottomed wok. Wok ring attachment optional.
- Solid stainless steel control knob.
- Precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products.
- One 7-1/16" induction cooking zone (1,800 Watt with booster 2,500 Watt).
- Automatically expands to 11" (2,800 Watt with booster 3,600 Watt).
- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Pan detection (it also automatically switches on the outer cooking zone).
- Residual heat indication.
- Connecting cable 39" without plug (hardwire required).