Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
24" Gas Wok/Cooker - VGWTO
The outdoor wok/cooker features an extremely powerful 27,500 BTU burner, perfect for stir-frying tremendous portions. An exclusive center trivet converts the burner grate for use with large stock pots - just the thing for a crab boil.
Natural Gas Requirements:
Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly For Connection To Standard 5 Gal, 20 Lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection or Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Maximum Amp Usage:
Surface Burner Ratings
27,500 BTU Nat. / 27,500 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Control Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
27 3/8" Min. - 27 7/8" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Heavy-duty commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling.
- 27,500 BTU burner for high-heat/fast cooking.
- Push-button electronic igniter allows quick and simple ignition.
- Two-piece heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grate.
- Exclusive agency-approved center trivet converts burner grate for use with large stock pots.
- Removable, stainless steel pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, and solid welded/finished end caps.
- Large, easy-to-read knob with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish.
- Stainless steel burner cover with handle shields the burner area from the elements when the wok is not in use.
- Standard stainless steel island trim and countertop side trim.
Carts and Cabinetry
- This wok/cooker is compatible with the following cabinet: VBBO2602.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full covers - in-home repairs.
- Five-year limited - surface burner.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.