Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The gas surface units offer specialized performance to suit your cooking style. The wok/cooker reaches ultra-sizzling temperatures for stir-frying. The griddle provides one extra-large smooth cooking surface for burgers or pancakes. And the char-grill has a large grilling surface to accommodate the indoor barbecue enthusiast.
27,500 BTU NAT./27,500 BTU LP
Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" I.D. Gas Service Line.
120 VAC/60 Hz - 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product.
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Height to Cooking Surface:
Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End of Control Panel:
Overall Depth To End of Knobs:
7 1/2" (Top of grate support should be 3/8" above countertop.)
24" to 25 3/4"
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
- 27,500 BTU burner for high heat/fast cooking
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Two-piece heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable burner grate
- Exclusive agency-certified center trivet converts burner grate for use with large stock pots
- 20" wide steel wok with top
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Designed for built-in installation in standard-depth cabinets
- Removable, put-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, and solid welded/finished end caps; removable grease pan
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, drip tray pull, and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
Installation Accessories Available
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (T24BG6)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (T24HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (T24TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim for wok/cooker (T24CST)
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - surface burners, and electric elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components (VGWT outdoor model)
Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"