Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The only true commercial-type, built-in gas oven for the home, the Viking gas oven easily adds professional cooking power to your kitchen. With ultra-premium features and the largest convection oven cavity available, it raises the benchmark for commercial-style kitchens.
Oven Volume (AHAM Standard):
3.3 Cu. Ft.
Oven Volume (Total):
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Shipped Natural or LP/Propane Gas; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
120 VAC/60 Hz 4 Ft. 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product. Flexible Cord/Connector Must Be 1/2" ID. Cord Must Be Agency Approved For Use with Household Gas Ovens.
Maximum Amp Usage:
Infrared Broil Burner Rating:
18,000 BTU Nat./15,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.4 kW)
Bake Burner Rating:
One 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth to Edge of Door:
Overall Depth to End of Handle Bracket:
Overall Depth with Door Open:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
24" Min.; Unit Extends Into Cutout 23 7/8"; Cord Protrudes 1/2" Beyond 23"
Cutout Height From Floor:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive - Only 30" Width commercial-type built-in gas oven for the home.
- Large convection oven cavity.
- 3.3 cu. ft. (AHAM Standard).
- High performance cooking modes.
- Convection baking with 30,000 BTU burner and fan-forced air.
- 1,500°F, closed door, Gourmet-Glo infrared convection broiling with 18,000 BTU burner and fan-forced air.
- Convection dehydrating and defrosting.
- ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Located around the convection fan.
- Ensures balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Automatic electric "glo-coil" ignition on all burners.
- Four halogen lights provide excellent visibility.
- Six porcelain coated rack positions along with three standard racks.
- Electronic clock/timer with digital display indicates the time of day or cooking time.
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 12 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Time Bake feature.
- Heavy-duty porcelain broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type oven door handle.
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance.
- Porcelain oven interior with removable bottom for easy cleaning.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM),
- Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handles/brackets, and knob bezels.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - oven tubular and infrared burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
NOTE: This unit is not undercounter installable and stackable.
Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"