48" Sealed Burner Self-Cleaning Gas Range - VGSC
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features of their new Custom range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of 15,000 BTUs.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Oven - AHAM:
3.3 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven - AHAM:
2.0 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU (Front Right)
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Width - Right:
Overall Width - Left:
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive! VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- Left oven has one 15,000 BTU.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only).
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide full extension racks and one standard rack.
- Convection infrared broil.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity (two in left oven).
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven (right oven).
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- Grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR),
- Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB).
- Island Trim - P48TII (Shipped Standard with 48" Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P48BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P48CBF4
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.