Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The new Viking gas self-clean range offers all the aesthetics and features of their new Custom gas range plus the convenience of a self-clean oven. So you not only get an extra large oven, but an exceptionally clean one, as well. The combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power. Up top, the Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the new PowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner included on the 36" wide, six burner.
Surface Burner Rating - Front Right:
18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
Surface Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire with Ground/3-Prong Plug
Maximum Amp Usage:
Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front of Door:
Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End of Door Handle:
Overall Base Height to Top of Side Trim:
35 7/8" to 37"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
AHAM Standard Oven Interior Dimensions
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- NEW!-Front right burner equipped with Power Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity oven with six rack positions.
- Natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Four halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-cleaning porcelain oven.
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/ brackets, knob bezels, and grate support side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Island Trim - P36TII (shipped standard with 36" range).
- 8" High Backguard - P36BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items
Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories" Tab
MFG SKU VGSC536-6B