15" Double Side Burner - VGSB
Turn your outdoor space into a multipurpose cooking area with the Viking Double Side Burner. Use it alone or as a supplement to your outdoor kitchen. With the push of a button, you will be ready for anything.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from creme brulee to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
15,000 BTU Natural / LP
Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel
Blue LED Lit Control Panel:
Powered By 12 Volt Battery Pack
Porcelainized "V" Grates:
Protective Stainless Steel Cover:
Gas Requirements - Natural:
Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Requirements - LP:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly
12V (8 AA Batteries)
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Double side burners (VGSB5153) may be installed separately from outdoor gas grills.
- Control Panel Illumination.
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED Lighting above control knobs.
- Heavy-duty fully porcelain-coated removable "V" grates provide continuous front-to-rear surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Removable stainless steel grate support with separately removable stainless steel burner bowls enhances cleanability.
- Removable stainless steel cover adds protection from the elements.
- Removable stainless steel drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, solid welded/finished end caps, and removable grease pan.
- Push-button electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy lighting.
Carts and Cabinetry
- Compatible with the following cabinet: VBBO1601.
- Two-year full - complete product.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative.
- Lifetime limited - rust-through on all stainless steel components and porcelain grill grates.
- Five-year limited - infrared rotisserie burner(s) and TruSear infrared burner.