36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 6 Viking Elevation Sealed Burners
The Viking Professional 7 Series Rangetops boast unrivaled heat distribution with Viking Elevation Burners that reach up to 23,000 BTUs while still achieving a low, even simmer thanks to the VariSimmer Setting. The SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking. ViChrome Griddle interchanges with reversible grill/griddle accessory providing versatility for griddling and defrosting. Adapted from the Viking Commercial product line, these rangetops allow for kitchen design flexibility without sacrificing power and performance.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Surface Burner Ratings
Front Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
3 x 23,000 BTU / 20,000 BTU
Rear Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
2 x 15,000 BTU / 13,500 BTU
Rear Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
1 x 8,000 BTU / 8,000 BTU
Griddle Burner (Natural Gas/LP):
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
24" - 25 1/4"
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Shipped standard with stainless steel island trim.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- EXCLUSIVE Viking Elevation Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations.
- With multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware.
- EXCLUSIVE VariSimmer Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- EXCLUSIVE SureSpark Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- SoftLit LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- EXCLUSIVE seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner.
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and grill accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning.
ViChrome Griddle - Optional Accessory
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome Griddle accessory interchanges with reversible grill/griddle.
- Provides versatility for griddling and defrosting.
The Industry's Best and Most Comprehensive Warranty
- 3-year full - complete product.
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- 5-year limited - surface burners.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.