Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro sealed burner system and an 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus burner on select models custom gas rangetops deliver the ultimate in performance. The VariSimmer setting and SureSpark Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
MFG SKU VGRT548-4GQ
Surface Burner Ratings
Grated Burners (Each):
15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW LP)
Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" I.D. Gas Service Line.
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P./Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
120 VAC/60 Hz - 4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug.
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Overall Depth To End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End of Knobs:
Overall Height To Top of Grate:
Overall Height To Top of Island Trim:
Overall Height To Top of Backguard:
Overall Height To Top of High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed Burner System.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition.
- System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- New! Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- New! One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes separate control knobs).
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and knob bezels.
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Island Trim - P48TII (shipped standard with 48" wide rangetops).
- 8" Height Backguard - P48BG8.
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST.
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT.
- Countertop Rear Trim For use with Downdrafts - P48CRTRD.
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U.
- Bamboo Cover For Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB.
- Bamboo Cover For Griddle - CBC12G.
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC48.
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC48.
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.