48" Sealed Burner Rangetop - VGRT
Equipped with 15,000 BTU Pro sealed burner system and an 18,500 BTU TruPower Plus burner on select models, Custom gas rangetops deliver the ultimate in performance. The VariSimmer setting and SureSpark Ignition System ensure perfect temperature control even at the most delicate settings. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
Brass Sealed Burners:
4 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
120 VAC/60 Hz, 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Maximum Amp Usage:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
Overall Height To Top Of Grate:
Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
24" Min. - 25 3/4" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive! VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition.
- System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" Wide
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
Char-Grill - 12" Wide
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate.
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor.
- Exclusive! Two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid.
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings.
- Island Trim - P48TII (Shipped Standard with 48" Wide Rangetops)
- 8" Height Backguard - P48BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Countertop Rear Trim For Use with Downdrafts - P48CRTRD
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover For Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover For Griddle - CBC12G
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC48
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC48
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.