Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
A Viking gas rangetop's versatility renders any kitchen design possible - and professional performance certain. Whether you choose open or sealed burners, you'll command commercial-style control. Char-grill, griddle, and wok surface options, allow you to customize your menu as easily as your kitchen.
Overall Height (from bottom) - To top of Grate:
Overall Height (from bottom) - To top of Island:
Additions to Base Height - To top of Backguard:
Additions to Base Height - To top of High Shelf:
Overall Depth (from Rear) - To end of Side Panel:
Overall Depth (from Rear) - To end of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth (from Rear) - To end of Knobs:
24" min./25 3/4" max.
Shipped Natural or LP/Propane gas; Field convertible with conversion kit (purchased separately); Accepts standard residential 1/2" ID gas service line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P./Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft., 3-wire cord with grounded 2-prong plug attached to unit
Maximum Amp Usage:
Surface Burner Rating - Natural/LP - PowerPlus:
18,500 BTU/16,000 BTU
Surface Burner Rating - Natural/LP:
15,000 BTU/12,500 BTU
Griddle Burner Rating:
Char-Grill Burner Rating:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
- Exclusive VSH Pro Sealed Burner System (VariSimmer to High) - combination of patented burner and top design cleanability plus superior performance at simmer and high
- Exclusive 1 - PowerPlus 18,500 BTU burner (front right burner position)
- 5 - 15,000 BTU brass sealed burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- Automatic ignition/re-ignition
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive tooled and porcelainized cooking surface contains spills for easy cleaning
- Shipped standard with heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish
- Shipped standard with island trim already attached
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.