36 Inch Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 6 VSH Pro Sealed Burners
Enhance your cooking with Viking's Pro-Style rangetop. The TruPower Plus front burner lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power. The VariSimmer setting is accessible to all burners and provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures. The SureSpark Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking. Exclusive stainless steel knobs and included island trim add a subtle dash of style to any kitchen.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
120 VAC/60 Hz, 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Maximum Amp Usage:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Edge:
Overall Depth To End Of Knobs:
Overall Height To Top Of Grate:
Overall Height To Top Of Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
24" Min. - 25 3/4" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner on select models.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive - All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition which ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
- Island Trim - P36TII (Shipped Standard with 36" Wide Rangetops)
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.