48" 7 Series Gas Range - VGR
Viking Professional 7 Series Ranges adapt Viking Elevation Burners used on the Viking Commercial product line with tried and true robust features from the Viking Professional product line, to create a restaurant-quality range that delivers power and precision for your home. Now you can make dinner for your family instead of reservations.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Oven Capacity:
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Right Oven Capacity - AHAM:
3.7 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity:
2.1 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity - AHAM:
2.0 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
Front Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
4 x 23,000 BTU / 20,000 BTU
Rear Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
3 x 15,000 BTU / 13,500 BTU
Rear Burners (Natural Gas/LP):
1 x 8,000 BTU / 8,000 BTU
Griddle Burner (Natural Gas/LP):
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Width - Right Oven:
Overall Width - Left Oven:
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 15/16" - 37 9/16"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 24 1/8"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Shipped standard with stainless steel island trim.
Commercial-Type Surface Power
- EXCLUSIVE Viking Elevation Burners with brass flame ports boast 23,000 BTUs across the front of all width configurations.
- With multiple 15,000 BTUs and one 8,000 BTU burner across the rear.
- Three burner sizes efficiently deliver heat to any size cookware.
- EXCLUSIVE VariSimmer Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- EXCLUSIVE SureSpark Ignition System, ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition, should the burners extinguish at any time while cooking.
- iDevices accessory meat thermometer allows monitoring of food from up to 200 feet away via an Apple or Android devise using Bluetooth technology. (Redeemable via mail-in form.)
- Perfect for baking and roasting so you never have to worry about undercooking.
- EXCLUSIVE GentleClose Door allows the door to slowly close, ensuring delicate baked goods are not disturbed.
- EXCLUSIVE TruGlide Full Extension Racks for safer and easier removal of heavy bakeware.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- EXCLUSIVE SoftLit LED Lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs.
- EXCLUSIVE seamless, heavy gauge porcelain burner pan with elevated flame ports prevent spillovers from baking on, making cleanup easy.
- Continuous grate design allows easy movement of pots and pans from burner to burner.
- Easy to clean porcelainized oven cavity.
- Grates, burner caps, knobs, griddle and accessories can be easily removed and taken to the sink for cleaning.
ViChrome Griddle - Optional Accessory
- Inspired by the Viking Commercial plancha, the ViChrome Griddle accessory interchanges with reversible grill/griddle.
- Provides versatility for griddling and defrosting.
Gas Oven Functions
- Extra-large capacity oven has enough space to accommodate various size bakeware for multi-rack cooking.
- Six high-performance cooking modes:
- Convection Infrared Broil
- EXCLUSIVE combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- 15,000 BTU burner in left oven.
- Gourmet Glo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat to lock in savory juices.
- EXCLUSIVE Proflow Convection Baffle circulates heat in oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Accessory broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.