Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
54" Ultra-Premium 500 Series Grill with TruSear - VGIQ
Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure, built-in with stainless steel cabinetry, or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge - from seared tuna fillets to 25-lb. smoked turkeys.
Natural Gas Requirements:
Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly For Connection To Standard 5 Gal, 20 Lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection or Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
120VAC/60HZ - 3' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Grill
120VAC/60HZ - 2' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Rotisserie Motor
Surface Burner Ratings
Grill Burner Rating:
29,000 BTU Nat. / 28,000 BTU LP
TruSear Burner Rating:
30,000 BTU Nat. / 30,000 BTU LP
Rotisserie Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Nat. / 13,500 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel.
- NEW Enhanced Cosmetic Features.
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy.
- Stainless steel knobs match Viking indoor designs.
- Updated rotisserie housing design with robust new look.
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads.
- Double wall construction insulates canopy to help keep heat inside.
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill.
- Provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name.
- EXCLUSIVE - Built into canopy and hidden from view.
- Provides weight counterbalance when opening and closing canopy for very smooth and easy operation.
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from the strength of sidewall or allow heat to escape.
- EXCLUSIVE - All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Large grilling area - 1,120 sq. in. - 7.8 sq. ft.
- NEW 18-SR stainless steel U-burners.
- Provides superior resistance to high heat corrosion.
- EXCLUSIVE Highest-in-Industry 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface.
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance.
- NEW Black Diamond Ceramic Heat Distribution System.
- Black briquettes with "Flip Clean" design.
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control.
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface.
- Rotisserie standard on all models.
- Rotisserie system consists of a 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks.
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design.
- EXCLUSIVE - Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action.
- Rod is fully enclosed within grill.
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage.
- No counterbalance required due to heavy duty rotisserie system.
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks.
- Hinged design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips.
- Smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface.
- EXCLUSIVE - Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting.
- EXCLUSIVE - Automatic re-ignition system.
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- NEW Control Panel Illumination.
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob.
- Accentuates grill face and improves nighttime visibility.
- Stainless steel warming rack.
- Reinforced by heavy-duty rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks.
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming.
Easy Maintenance and Clean-Up
- Grease control system consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray, and individual removable trays within main tray.
- EXCLUSIVE - "Trays within a tray" design channels liquid to the precise drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because liquids are contained.
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out.
- EXCLUSIVE - Power Porcelain cast iron grates are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking.
- Virtual nonstick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface.
- Cast iron provides superior heat characteristics - heats up faster and holds heat longer than any metal.
- Grate design discourages flare-ups.
- Located in far left grill burner position.
- Constructed of heavy-duty Inconel stainless steel.
- 30,000 BTU high, 17,500 BTU low.
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food, locking in the food's natural juices and flavors.
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear burner, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups.
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components including burners and porcelain grill grates.
- Five-year limited - grill burner assemblies and infrared burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Get 10% Cash Back for any amount spent over $10,000 on qualifying Viking Major Appliances
For example, spend $25,000 on your complete Viking Dream Kitchen and receive $1,500 back (i.e. $25,000 - $10,000 = $15,000 qualifying amount)
Qualifying products include all Viking Professional 5 and 7 Series products, Tuscany, and Outdoor
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Viking 500 Series VGIQ55404RENSS Reviews