30" Freestanding Gas Range with 4 Open Burners
The exclusive features on this Viking range set it apart from the competition. The Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling so that the flavorful juices of your food are locked in. Whether you're cooking fish, steak or an entire gourmet meal, your food will be bursting with flavor. The exclusive VariSimmer setting applies to all burners and provides an even, gentle simmer at low temperatures. Viking's own heat distribution feature, the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, is specifically designed to ensure a balanced air flow. Baking is simplified with ProFlow, cooking breads, cakes and pastries to perfection with precise and even heat circulation. Unreliable and inconsistent ignition is a thing of the past with Viking's SureSpark Ignition System. All burners are equipped with SureSpark, which automatically ignites or reignites if burners are extinguished. The SureSpark ignition even works on the lowest burner setting.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
4.0 Cu. Ft.
3.7 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings:
4 x 15,000 BTU
ProFlow Convection Air Baffle:
Number of Cooking Modes:
Natural Airflow Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, Convection, Infrared Broil, Convection Dehydrate and Convection Defrost.
120VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm)
With Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Unit
Shipped Natural or LP/Propane
With Conversion Kit (purchased separately)
Gas Manifold Pressure (Natural):
Gas Manifold Pressure (Liquid Propane):
Oven Interior Dimensions
Dimensions and Weights
Depth from Rear to end of Side Panel:
Depth from Rear to Front of Door:
Depth to End of Landing Ledge:
Depth to End of Door Handle:
Height to top of Island Trim:
Height to top of Backguard:
Height to top of High Shelf:
ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle
- Specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution. Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with incredibly even heat circulation. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooki
- This exclusive setting on all burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
SureSpark™ Ignition System
- All burners are equipped with the SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition. Automatic ignition/re-ignition so that burners will re-light if extinguished, even on the lowest setting.
- Infrared broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Locks in all the juices of what you're cooking, from fish to a portherouse steak.
4.0 cu. ft. Oven Capacity with 6 Rack Positions
- Large-capacity oven allows for three heavy-duty racks and six rack positions.
4 Open Elements
- Stainless steel open burners with porcelain/cast iron.
- caps provide restaurant caliber performance.
- Halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
- The removable door makes for an easy replacement or cleaning.
- Can convert to LP/Propane unit with LP/Propane Conversion Kit (sold separately)
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Four 15,000 BTU open burners.
- Six Cooking Modes include natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost. All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Removable grate along with removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls for easy cleaning.
- Burner caps are also easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Porcelain Cooking Surface with raised edges to keep spills contained.
- Continuous Grates that are heavy-duty, cast-iron and removable.
- Continuous front-to-rear and left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Island trim shipped standard with range.
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.