Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The open burner design of the original Viking range grants you the power of 15,000 BTUs. While 1,500 degree F Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling, automatic electric spark re-ignition, the VariSimmer setting, and natural airflow baking give you ultimate temperature control, removable, heavy-duty, porcelainized cast-iron grates and dishwasher-safe, porcelain burner bowls simplify clean up.
MFG SKU VGIC306-4B
Dimensions & Weights
Overall Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Min.:
Overall Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Max.:
Overall Base Height To Top of Grate Support - Legs Adjust:
Additions to Base Height - To Top of Spider Grate:
Add 1 1/8"
Additions to Base Height - To Top of Island Trim:
Add 1 1/4"
Additions to Base Height - To Top of 6" Backguard:
Additions to Base Height - To Top of 10" Backguard:
Additions to Base Height - To Top of High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Overall Depth from Rear to End of Side Panel:
Overall Depth from Rear to End of Control Panel:
Overall Depth from Rear to End of Knobs:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Overall Size:
3.7 cu. ft. (AHAM Standard)
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Minimum Clearances (Minimum clearances from the product to adjacent surfaces or construction)
Sides - 0"; Rear - 0"
Sides - 6" (Within the 6" side clearance, wall cabinets shall be no deeper than 13" and must be a minimum of 18" above the countertop.)
120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft., 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to unit.
Shipped natural or LP/Propane gas; field convertible with conversion kit (purchased separately); accepts standard residential 1/2" ID gas service line.
Maximum Amp Usage:
Surface Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Nat./ 13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW Nat./ 4.0 kW LP)
Griddle Burner Rating:
18,000 BTU Nat./ 16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW Nat./ 4.7 kW LP)
30,000 BTU Nat./LP (9.8 kW Nat./LP)
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Stainless steel surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even simmering across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- SureSpark Ignition System; surface burners light in any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- AHAM standard - 3.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions
- Natural airflow baking with single u-shaped 30,000 BTU burner; more power for quicker heatup and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling with 18,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection baking with single 30,000 BTU burner
- Convection infrared broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature bake setting
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Oven light with control panel switch
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- 10" by 11" heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for energy savings and performance
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Removable porcelain grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Easy-to-clean porcelain oven interior
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (S30BG6)
Other Installation Accessories Available Separately
- Stainless steel high-shelf (S30HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (S30TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (S24CST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (RS30CBF4) conceals range legs
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Eggplant (EP)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, drip tray pull, knob bezels, thermal-convection switch bezel, and grate support side trim
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
Warranty Highlights (Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada)
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - surface burners , griddle burners, grill burners and oven burner
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Proximity to Side Cabinet Installation
- This range may be installed directly adjacent to existing 36" high base cabinets.
- IMPORTANT: The top grate support MUST be 3/8" above the adjacent base cabinet countertop.
- This may be accomplished by raising the unit using the adjustment spindles on the legs.
- The range CANNOT be installed directly adjacent to sidewalls, tall cabinets, tall appliances, or other side vertical surfaces above 36" high.
- There must be a minimum of 6" side clearance from the range to such combustible surfaces above the 36" counter height.
- Within the 6" side clearance to combustible vertical surfaces above 36", the maximum wall cabinet depth must be 13" and wall cabinets within this 6" side clearance must be 18" above the 36" high countertop.
- Wall cabinets above the range must be a minimum of 36" for open top burner units and 42" for sealed top burner units above the range cooking surface for the full width of the range.
- This minimum height requirement does not apply if a rangehood is installed over the cooking surface.
- VGIC306-4B - 30" wide range with four burners, single oven
Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Viking 10 After 10 Savings Event - Get 10% Cash Back on Amount Spent Over $10,000
Get 10% Cash Back for any amount spent over $10,000 on qualifying Viking Major Appliances
For example, spend $25,000 on your complete Viking Dream Kitchen and receive $1,500 back (i.e. $25,000 - $10,000 = $15,000 qualifying amount)
Qualifying products include all Viking Professional 5 and 7 Series products, Tuscany, and Outdoor
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Viking Professional Series VGIC3064Bx Reviews