Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Custom Series Ranges
The Custom Series fine tunes every aspect of Viking performance and style to offer an entirely new and decidedly exceptional line of Viking ranges. Perfection lies in the details, and a close inspection of the Custom range reveals the pinnacle of cooking.
This range is essentially two of the existing 30" VGCC ranges in one 60" unit. This is the first 24" deep 60" wide all gas range they have ever offered.
Surface Burner Ratings
Grated Burners (Each):
15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
TruePower Plus Burner (Front Right):
18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
Broil Burner (Both Ovens):
18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
Bake Burner (Both Ovens):
30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
4 Ft. Cord Included with Range
120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Wire with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Maximum Amp Usage:
Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure:
Natural 5.0" W.C.P.; Liquid Propane 10.0" W.C.P.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Depth to End of Side Panel:
Depth to Front of Door:
Depth to End of Landing Edge:
Depth to End of Door Handle:
Base Height to Top of Side Trim:
35 7/8" to 37"
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions
Oven Capacity - Overall:
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Oven Capacity - AHAM:
3.7 Cu. Ft.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed burner System.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
Right and Left Oven Features
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions).
- Six high performance cooking functions for right oven.
- Convection infrared broil.
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access.
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking.
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures.
- Exclusive cast grease trough holds 2-1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning.
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR).
- Island Trim - P60TII (Shipped Standard with Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P601BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P60CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P60CBF4
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover for Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover for Griddle - CBC12G
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC60
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC60
- Three-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.