48" Sealed Burner Gas Range - VGCC
This new sealed burner gas range offers updated styling and even more exceptional features. The Pro Sealed Burner System delivers precision control of all burners, including the new TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner included on select models, six burner. And inside the oven, the combination of a 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and 1,500°F GourmetGlo infrared broiler provide unrivaled power.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
Right Oven Capacity:
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity:
2.1 Cu. Ft.
Right Oven Capacity - AHAM:
3.7 Cu. Ft.
Left Oven Capacity - AHAM:
2.0 Cu. Ft.
Surface Burner Ratings
TruPower Plus Burners:
1 x 18,500 BTU
Brass Sealed Burners:
5 x 15,000 BTU
Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Manifold Pressure - Natural Gas:
Gas Manifold Pressure - Liquid Propane:
4 Ft., 3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Oven Interior Dimensions
Overall Width - Right Oven:
Overall Width - Left Oven:
Overall Depth - AHAM:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To End Of Side Panel:
Overall Depth To Front Of Door:
Overall Depth To End Of Landing Ledge:
Overall Depth To End Of Door Handle:
35 7/8" - 37"
Additions To Base Height - Island Trim:
Additions To Base Height - Backguard:
Additions To Base Height - High Shelf:
Add 23 1/2"
Approx. Shipping Weight:
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System.
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner.
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's.
- Exclusive! VariSimmer setting for all burners.
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition.
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting.
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard.
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System.
- Left oven has one 15,000 BTU.
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications.
- Oven has six rack positions with two TruGlide full extension racks and one standard rack.
- Convection Infrared Broil
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle.
- Specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution.
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel.
- Left baking oven provides secondary oven.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid.
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up.
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates.
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate.
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor.
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid.
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan.
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR),
- Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CN), Dijon (DJ), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB).
- Island Trim - P48TII (Shipped Standard with 48" Range)
- 8" Height Backguard - P48BG8
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P48CBF4
- Black Knob Kits - BKGCC48
- White Knob Kits - WKGCC48
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners.
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.