30" Ultra-Premium Gas Grill - VGBQ
Viking Professional 5 Series grills may be built into a custom enclosure, built-in with stainless steel cabinetry, or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge - from seared tuna fillets to 25-lb. smoked turkeys.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from creme brulee to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
480 Sq. In.
Gas Requirements - Natural Gas:
Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Gas Requirements - LP Gas:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly
Electrical Requirements - Grill:
120VAC / 60Hz - 3 Ft. Power Cord, 3-Prong Grounded
Electrical Requirements - Rotisserie Motor:
120VAC To 12VDC - 6 Ft. Power Cord, 2-Prong Grounded
Number Of Grill Burners:
Grill Burner Rating:
25,000 BTU Natural / 22,500 BTU LP
Rotisserie Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Natural / 13,500 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Commercial-Type Cooking Power and Features
- Extremely large grilling surfaces.
- 30" Width grill - 480 sq. in. - 3.3 sq. ft.
- Polished/brushed edge canopy design.
- Stainless steel grill grates are an excellent conductor of heat to cook food evenly.
- Ceramic heat distribution system - briquettes with "flip-clean" self-clean design.
- Push and turn 120V electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy ignition.
- Automatic re-ignition system.
- 25,000 BTU Natural / 22,500 BTU LP.
- 304 stainless steel grill burners.
- Built into canopy and hidden from view.
- Control Panel Illumination.
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob.
- Laser-Etched Graphics on control panels.
- All outdoor graphics are permanently laser-etched at the factory.
- May be removed for use of entire grilling surface.
- Rotisserie system features Gourmet-Glo.
- 15,000 BTU one-piece infrared rotisserie burner.
- Fully enclosed 1/2" stainless steel rotisserie rod with stainless steel forks.
- Heavy-duty rotisserie motor.
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy.
- Provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Stainless steel warming rack can be adjusted to two different positions.
- Hermetically sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming and will not fog.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, pull-out drip tray.
- Individual grease management trays under each burner area.
- Stainless steel ball, bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended.
- Ultra-premium stainless steel cart.
- Cabinetry, single and double stainless steel access doors.
- An insulated jacket (INJK - purchased separately) is required when installing a 5 series grill in combustible type material.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Two year full - complete product.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components.
- Five year limited - infrared rotisserie burner(s) and TruSear infrared burner.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.