Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
Dining al fresco has led to cooking al fresco. The moveable feast has moved to the great outdoors. And once again Viking leads the way with a full range of products to make your outdoor entertaining sizzle.
Whether you intend to grill it, smoke it, wok it, cook it on a rotisserie or in an oven, there's a Viking product with the professional performance to do the job right. There are Viking warming drawers to keep your food fresh after it comes off the fire, and Viking outdoor hoods to keep the fresh air fresh. There's a full line of Viking refrigerated storage and dispensers to make sure your favorite brew or nicely aged Chardonnay stays at the perfect temperature. And Viking stainless steel cabinets will keep you from running back and forth to the kitchen. All you need for a perfect backyard outing are some wonderful guests and a day of sunshine.
Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure, built-in with stainless steel cabinetry, or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge - from seared tuna fillets to 25-lb. smoked turkeys. The 30,000 BTU TruSear infrared burner is also offered on certain models.
MFG SKU VGBQ410-3RE1
Natural Gas Requirements:
Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID Gas Service Line
Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly for Connection to Standard 5 Gal, 20 Lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection or Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID Gas Service Line
120VAC/60HZ - 3 Ft. ( 91.4 cm) Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached to Grill; 24" (61.0 cm) Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached to Rotisserie Motor
Grill Burner Rating:
29,000 BTU Nat./28,000 BTU LP (7.3 kW Nat./6.5 kW LP)
TruSear Burner Rating:
Smoker Burner Rating:
15,000 Nat./13,000 LP BTU (3.7 kW Nat./3.1 kW LP)
Rotisserie Burner Rating:
15,000 Nat./13,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW Nat./4.0 kW LP)
Approximate Shipping Weight:
350 Lbs. (158.9 kg)
41 3/16" (104.6 cm)
16 5/8" (42.4 cm)
40 1/4" (102.2 cm)
10 1/4" (26.0 cm)
Solid Viking Construction
- Built into canopy and hidden from view.
- Provides weight counterbalance when opening and closing canopy for very smooth and easy operation.
- NEW! Control Panel Illumination.
- Dedicated LED lighting above every control knob.
- Accentuates grill face and Improves nighttime visibility.
- Canopy has been designed for seamless fit and finish.
- No seams visible from front.
- Knobs are now cast metal for improved durability.
- All bezels changed and match new indoor range line.
- NEW! Laser-Etched Graphics on Control Panels.
- All outdoor graphics are now permanently laser-etched at the factory.
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel.
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and provides for a cooler sidewall.
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of the grill and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with Viking name.
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or allow the escape of precious heat.
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive.
- Portable carts are available for all models (sold separately).
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- NEW! Power Porcelain Cast Iron Grates.
- Improved heating characteristics - cast iron heats up faster and retains heat longer than any other metal.
- Exclusive new design discourages flare-ups.
- Same outstanding warranty.
- NEW! Standard Stainless Steel U-Shaped Burner.
- Burner ports reconfigured for improved heat coverage.
- 29,000 BTU - Most Powerful in the Industry.
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance.
- 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, a heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rod, and two rotisserie forks.
- The infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design.
- The rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action, and the rod is fully enclosed within the grill, a Viking exclusive.
- The rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage.
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system.
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks.
- Hinged smoker box design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips.
- 15,000 BTU burner (split 29,000 BTU burner) underneath can be adjusted for maximum smoking performance.
- The smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface.
- Stainless steel flavor-generator plates catch drippings, generate smoke, minimize flare-ups, and allow for better heat control.
- Perforated design allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface.
- Burner flames are visible through perforations, allowing user to visually monitor heat output and adjust to the desired level.
- Chrome-plated warming rack.
- Reinforced by stainless steel rack supports.
- Can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Grease Control System consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray with individual removable trays within the main tray.
- The exclusive "trays within a tray" design channels liquids to the precise drip tray location.
- Provides easy cleanup because the liquids are contained.
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of the drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out.
- Extra heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking to them.
- The virtual non-stick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface.
- Burners are equipped with stainless steel drip guards to combat burner clog and to aid grease management.
- Channels the liquids to the drip tray, which assists in flare-up control.
Exclusive E-Series Features NEW
- Halogen lighting (2) mounted on the inside of E-Series grill canopy.
- Provides ample lighting at the push of a button for nighttime grilling.
- Push and turn, automatic electric spark ignition and re-ignition.
- Burners light at lite/high position on the knob and re-light if extinguished; even at lowest setting.
Carts and Cabinetry
- Stainless steel cart rolls easily on inboard locking casters and 10" rubber wheels, allowing unit to fit flush against wall.
- Includes two 16" wide by 24" deep fold-down side shelves.
- Front door for LP tank access.
- Grills, Carts, and Cabinetry are all sold separately.
- Grill compatible with the following cabinetry: VQBO4121, VQWO4120.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, knob bezels, and handle/brackets.
- Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS); may be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for handle/brackets.
- Super-durable, long-lasting brass finish on handle/brackets.
- All other brass components have a durable protective coating.
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components including burners and porcelain grill grates.
- Five-year limited - grill burner assemblies and infrared burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
Additional Accessories Available Under "Accessories" Tab