Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
30" 300 Series Grill - VGBQ
Viking grills may be built into a custom enclosure or used on a portable stainless steel cart. The 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners and heavy-duty rotisserie easily handle any grilling challenge.
Natural Gas Requirements:
Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
Liquid Propane Gas Requirements:
Equipped with High Capacity Hose/Regulator Assembly For Connection To Standard 5 Gal, 20 Lb. LP/Propane Gas Cylinder with Type 1, QCC-1 Connection or Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
120VAC/60HZ - 3' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Grill
120VAC/60HZ - 2' Power Cord Supply Cord with 3-Prong Grounded Plug Attached To Rotisserie Motor
Surface Burner Ratings
Grill Burner Rating:
25,000 BTU Nat. / 22,500 BTU LP
Rotisserie Burner Rating:
15,000 BTU Nat. / 13,500 BTU LP
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel.
- NEW Enhanced Cosmetic Features.
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed canopy.
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads.
- Canopy construction insulates canopy to keep heat inside.
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name.
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure, but require an insulated jacket (sold separately).
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Large grilling area - 480 sq. in. - 3.3 sq. ft.
- 304 stainless steel U-burners.
- Provides excellent resistance to high heat corrosion.
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface.
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing better temperature maintenance.
- Ceramic Heat Distribution System.
- White briquettes with "Flip Clean" design.
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control.
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface.
- Rotisserie standard on all models.
- Rotisserie system consists of 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks.
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design.
- Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action.
- Rod is fully enclosed within grill, a Viking exclusive feature.
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage.
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system.
- EXCLUSIVE Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting.
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming.
Easy Maintenance and Clean-Up
- Easy to remove and dishwasher safe.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel grates ship standard.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use.
- One-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components including burners and porcelain grill grates.
- Five-year limited - grill burner assemblies and infrared burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.