Vario 400 Series Installation Accessories
Vario 400 Series Optional Installation Accessories
Vario 36" Gas Cooktop - 400 Series
The Vario gas cooktop VG 491 has five multi-ring burners: with a wok as well as two high output and standard output burners each. Automatic fast ignition, electronic flame monitoring and smooth-surface cast iron roaster support made ¹ ¹from finely processed stainless steel ensure convenient cooking while stainless steel control knobs with cooking zone and power labelling also ensures optimum ease of handling.
With the new Vario 400 Series modular cooktops, multiple solutions are available to fit each individual's taste. For the first time ever, the grill, Teppan Yaki, steamer or deep fryer can be freely be combined with induction or gas cooktops in 15" and 36" widths to create a beautifully-styled unit.
The new Vario 400 Series can be surface or flush mounted thanks to the precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
Overhead hood, retractable AL 400 or VL 414 downdraft ventilation may be used with the Vario 400 Series.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Control Knobs In Furniture Front
Brushed Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Cooktop Flush In The Worktop:
Number Of Cooking Zones:
Three-Ring Wok Burner:
1 (300 - 5,500 Watts) 1,000 - 18,800 BTU
Two-Ring High Output Burner:
2 (175 - 4,000 Watts) 700 - 13,500 BTU
Two-Ring Standard Output Burner:
2 (175 - 2,000 Watts) 700 - 7,000 BTU
Features / Accessories
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Electronic Flame Monitoring:
Total Connected Load:
59,800 BTU (17.5 kW)
Voltage / Hertz:
120 / 60Hz
55" with Plug
Dimensions and Weights
- Five multi-ring burners with up to 60,000 BTU.
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Sturdy stainless steel, solid smooth-surface cast-iron pan supports and large professional front control knobs.
- Precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products.
- 1 three-ring wok burner (300 Watt - 5,500 Watt) 1,000 - 18,800 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 12-5/8".
- 2 two-ring high output burners (175 Watt - 4,000 Watt) 700 - 13,500 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- 2 two-ring standard burners (175 Watt - 2,000 Watt) 700 - 7,000 BTU, suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Three-part cast-iron pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Total connected load gas 59,800 BTU 17.5 kW.
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
Gaggenau Vario 400 Series VG491210CA Reviews