Vario 400 Series Installation Accessories
Vario 400 Series Optional Installation Accessories
Vario Gas Cooktop - 400 Series
The VG 424 gas cooktop impresses with its up to 4,000 watts of power and simple, intuitive operation. The high output burner and standard output burner each with two flame rings for different types of cookware are made from robust, high-quality brass. In addition, the appliance has a smooth-surface cast iron roaster support, automatic fast ignition and electronic flame monitoring.
With the new Vario 400 Series modular cooktops, multiple solutions are available to fit each individual's taste. For the first time ever, the grill, Teppan Yaki, steamer or deep fryer can be freely be combined with induction or gas cooktops in 15" and 36" widths to create a beautifully-styled unit.
The new Vario 400 Series can be surface or flush mounted thanks to the precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
Overhead hood, retractable AL 400 or VL 414 downdraft ventilation may be used with the Vario 400 Series.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Control Knobs In Furniture Front
Brushed Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Cooktop Flush In The Worktop:
Cooking Zones / Combinations
Number Of Cooking Zones:
Two-Ring High Output Burner:
1 (500 - 14,000 BTU)
Two-Ring Standard Output Burner:
1 (500 - 6,500 BTU)
Features / Accessories
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Electronic Flame Monitoring:
Yes with Automatic Re-Ignition
Stainless Steel Appliance Cover:
Total Connected Load Gas:
20,500 BTU (6.0 kW)
Voltage / Hertz:
55" with Plug
Dimensions and Weights
- 2 two-ring burners, up to 14,000 BTU. The basis for cooking in a pot or a pan.
- Electronic flame monitoring (ionization principle) with automatic re-ignition.
- Solid stainless steel control knob.
- Precision crafting of 1/8" stainless steel.
- For surface mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation.
- Can be perfectly combined with other Vario 400 series products.
- 1 high output burner (500 - 14,000 BTU), suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- 1 standard output burner (500 - 6,500 BTU), suitable for pots up to maximum 11".
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Cast pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Electronic flame monitoring with automatic re-ignition.
- Automatic quick ignition.
- Total connected load gas 20,500 BTU (6.0 kW).
- Connecting cable 55" with plug.
Jets supplied for conversion to LP gas.
LP kit part#: 427789.
Gaggenau Vario 400 Series VG424210CA Reviews